24 September 2005

I'm in college

I'm in my dorm now. It's not yet as messy as my room but give it time, I'm sure it will be eventually. I think one of my roommates died or something; she hasn't been here all day but I saw her earlier for a second. Hmm, I wonder what she's doing.

Mark's philosophy is "drill now, ask later" in regards to putting holes in the walls. I might just do that except I don't want to get in TOO much trouble on my first day here...

The bathrooms are on the first and third floors of this building and I'm on the second. It's really lame and I decided I'm just going to use the guys' bathroom. Not really. We should make an agreement on our floor, or maybe in our building, that the bathrooms should be co-ed. That would be nice.

Anyway, I have to unpack. Yay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It's not like they're going to change the bathroom rules just because I want them to.

12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home