26 September 2005

Books

Yesterday I went to pick up my books because I did a book registration thing online before I came here. I walk up to the counter and she brings me the box with my books in it and the paper inside says that three out of my four classes worth of books weren't there. That was great. So I went to the bookstore today to get the rest of them and they didn't have any used math books so I had to pay full price for that and they still didn't have my intro to civil engineering book so I have to go back again tomorrow or sometime later to get that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hmm, I can still return the books for a full refund until Wednesday or something. I'll check that out.

6:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frustration is the name of the game in college but it is a very valuable learning experience and I have confidence that you WILL learn to deal with every such experience!

7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home