13 April 2007

Bruises and buses

When I was taking off my sweatshirt at work the other day I realized I had a huge bruise on the outer part of my left upper arm. I didn't know what it was from, but that's kinda weird, right? I realized later what it was from. I was riding the bus to school the other day and the driver had to stop really fast. I was sitting in a seat that had a space between me and the one next to me, and the one next to me had a hard plastic armrest. When the bus stopped, I went flying forward into said armrest (and the guy who was sitting in that seat), landing on the part of my arm just under my left shoulder. The rest of my arm went between the seats, so I landed completely on that part of my arm. That definitely explains why there is a bruise there. That experience was not exactly what I would call one of my most graceful moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home