30 September 2005

Classes

I started classes yesterday. I had engineering yesterday morning, introduction to native american studies (or "native studies" as my professor likes to call it) and stupid english yesterday afternoon. English was incredibly boring; we learned that there has to be a subject and a verb in a sentence. WOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT. Engineering is going to be fun and native american studies is going to be haaaarrrrdddd. But that's okay because I'll survive. I had math this afternoon and we went over things I learned in my first year of algebra (eighth grade). So, we shall see what becomes of all this. As of now, I am off to do my homework. On a Friday night. Because I have nothing else to do until 22 (10:00 for all of you who don't use awesome time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home