06 November 2005

Lazy...

I think today was the most unproductive day I've had since I moved in. After I took a shower in the morning, I lay in bed all day looking at random stuff online and being bored. I finally decided to go to the library to get a book to read and when I got there the information desk was closed. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but our library is HUGE. It's five stories tall and has over three million books. I would have no idea where to even BEGIN to look for the book I wanted. So they told me to come back tomorrow to get help finding it. We'll see what happens; I ordered the book used off of Amazon for $.01 (yes, one cent) plus $3.49 shipping today and I was just going to get it from the library to get a head start on reading it. We'll see how lazy I am tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home